Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Vacation

Now that Legion Lost has been cancelled, I'm down to just one DC title (Legion of Super-Heroes) and no Marvel titles. I am still vacating them.

I'll start regularly buying more DC and Marvel comics that I think I'd like as soon as I feel better about doing so. But since I announced I wasn't, we've had the Gail Simone thing and the Orson Scott Card thing. So as of right now, DC's making it real easy for me to keep my money in my pockets.

That's all.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever do go back to Marvel I suggest FF and Hawkeye, both wonderfully written by Matt Fraction. FF is drawn by Michael Allred (he did a variant cover on the Star Trek/LSH crossover) and Hawkeye by David Aja.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Justice League Dark! In it's annual, it showed a cameo of one of the Legion's most dangerous enemy. I'm hoping one day for a crossover between the teams.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

Yeah, yeah, I know. And [i]Daredevil[/i]. I know I'm missing some good comics.

And I'd like to buy them! And read them! I really would! But until these guys smarten up I wouldn't feel right about it.

However, Gail Simone's [i]Red Sonja[/i] from Dynamite... that might work.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow didn't know that, just read an article about it a few minutes ago, it seems interesting. By the way, Nugothotropolis is the city where the futuristic Batman and Morrison's LSH resides.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

Nugothotropolis, huh. Sounds... unnecessary. Really the Legion should be in Metropolis.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home